Hubby needs dinner....Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs?

Shawn was getting sick of the same old chicken thigh recipe during the week, so he challenged me to make them more delicious....I am always up for a challenge.

More specifically he asked me to make a recipe he found online.  I pretty much followed it exactly.  Verdict....they were delicious, but on the down side....not very healthy.  We need to strike a balance.  I am not going to go through the step-by-step directions (you can follow via the link above).  Here are some pics from my process.
Delicious Oven BBQ Chicken Thighs


The key is greasing the baking sheet with olive oil,
so the skin doesn't stick!
Thighs arranged on the pan
Blot the thighs with a paper towel 
I used whatever BBQ sauce was on hand 
I only had apricot...
thought it was close enough to peaches 
After 25 mins in the oven 
After 7 more mins in the oven
(this task gets repeated several times)

No comments: